After having searched for a while, I am finally asking help.
The problem: As soon as I log into a world (no matter MP/SP), the game crashes and I get an error window saying something went wrong with Java.
Bigger problem, it turns out it does not even generate a Minecraft crash report. Is there a way of making it? This is the Windows error log: link
I have tried reinstalling Minecraft (using new launcher), deleting everything, trying Optifine, updating software & drivers, changing Java arguments, changing Java version. Haven't found anything that worked.
- Version: 1.8.8
- Launcher: 1.6.48
- OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit Build 9600 (6.3.9600.17415)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4710MQ Quad Core (2,5 GHz, 6Mb Cache, Turbo 3,5GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB (1x 8GB) 1600Mhz DDR3 memory (3 free slots)
- HDD: 240 GB SSD, ~140 free
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro K1100M 2GB