I recently deleted fallout shelter from my Android phone and I was wondering how I recovered my account. I saved it to cloud but when I downloaded it there was no game there. Any one help?
Instructions from Bethesda's forum:
You can restore your saved Fallout ShelterVault from the cloud by following the steps below:
- Launch Fallout Shelter on your Android or iOS device.
- Navigate to the Vault List from the main menu.
- Select the Cloud checkbox that corresponds to the save slot the vault was originally saved from.
- If a vault save file exists, you will recieve a message prompt stating that there is a save conflict.
- You will then be able to restore the vault save file to your device by selecting the appropriate cloud save file.
The save file will then download to your device and be ready to play.