What is the maximum number of blocks can you reach(break) without moving at all? (Assume that there are no moving part/command blocks in the world)
So I just did an experiment to find out.
- Generate creative superflat world full of glass. Preset used:
- Disable W, A, S, D, Space, Shift keys.
- Teleport the player to according location. (See the results)
- Break all reachable blocks. Used turbo click AutoHotkey script to accelerate the process.
/fill ~-9 ~-9 ~-9 ~9 ~9 ~9 stained_glass 0 keepto count the blocks broken in creative mode.
- When normally "standing" on the center of block(
/tp X.5, Y.0, Z.5): 767 blocks.
- When the player's eye is exactly at the corner of the block(
/tp X.0, Y.38, Z.0): 720 blocks. (Which is divisible by 2^3=8)
It is 4 blocks in single player survival and 5 blocks in multiplayer survival. Also, this question may be a duplicate :(How far away can you mine blocks while standing in one place?)