The Fandom wiki actually neatly summarizes what actions garner you your companion's favours, and what actions they disapprove of.
Taking into account her creator's desires, her role, programmed personality, and degree of freedom and self-governance, the things she values are readily inferred. Curie's databanks include the works of Immanuel Kant, Charles Darwin, Alexander Braun, and Alan Turing, providing a foundation for her humanistic ethics and broad scientific interest.
As a rule-of-thumb, CVRIE appreciates:
- selfless acts,
- being supportive of others,
- trying to resolve things peacefully through dialogue,
- responding positively to settlers that ask for help, and
- showing appreciation of and defending robots in dialogue.
Interactions of the Sole Survivor that express these considerations will generally have a positive impact on their relationship with Curie.
More specific examples include:
- using Stimpaks on Dogmeat,
- showing support for the robots at Graygarden, especially in conversations with Supervisor White, and agreeing to help them during the Troubled Waters quest. Although not really repeatable, there are several moments to gain favour with Curie.
As repeatable interactions, Curie loves:
- Being expressive of an optimism towards the future of mankind through dialogue, and
- being defensive, selfless, and appreciative of synths when speaking with Desdemona.