I recently hit Level 65 with my Vigilance Guardian and I'm about half-way through Shadows of Revan. Before I start Knights of the Fallen Empire, I intend to do a big (and potentially expensive) overhaul of my gear, or rather the modifications within my gear.
I am looking to acquire a full set of modifications (armorings, mods, enhancements, hilts, augmentations) aimed at Tanking.
What modifications and augments should I get to optimise my Vigilance Guardian for tanking?
- I know the Vigilance Discipline is not optimal for tanking, but as I am the only one that would consider being the "cannon fodder", I would like to be able to gear myslef towards that end.
- I do not intend to be the main tank in any Operation, Flashpoint, Warzone or other Group Finder activity. I simply want to be able to soak up alot of the damage when doing H2+ missions or Planetary Storylines with my two glass cannon friends.
- I would love to receive a full "shopping" list in your answer(s) and, if possible, advice on how to get the different items
- I know that I should no BUY each individual modification, but rather get them with/from equipment and possibly crafting, but I would still like to know which modifications are preferred.
- I will be slotting modifications into Cartel Market equipment as I have no interest or intention of using Outfit Designer, which may mean that I have to extract mods from equipment in order to get the best mods (and I'm fine with that)