I've got Concrete Huts and 90 kittens so far, however I don't have Apocrypha yet and am trying to figure out when to push the reset button.
Progress so far:
- 145K science (haven't unlocked Biochemistry yet)
- 134K faith pool, 6400 max faith
- 4.47 craft multiplier (1 factory + 57 workshop)
Questions that come to mind:
- How many kittens -- I'm thinking I should run until it takes X amount of time to get another housing building. What should X be? 10 minutes? 1 hour?
- Should I sell any buildings to help speedup getting more kittens?
- Should I unlock Transcendence before reset?
- How many usages of Apocrypha?
- Anything else worth getting before reset?
I've read the reddit thread about which items carry over at reset but I'm still not sure when is best.
3 hours later after posting above, I am at 103 kittens, 151 science, 147K faith pool 7525 max faith (enough for Transcendence once I get enough accumulated faith), 4.79 craft multiplier (5 factory + 59 workshop). mansions are still relatively cheap: mansion #17 is 1731 slab 701 steel 234 titanium.