I am currently working on a bank system. However, it cannot accept multiple inputs at the same time (through multiple ATMs). So I made it so that every ATM will output a signal when a user has activated it. This signal needs to go to a redstone system that I need and don't know how to make compactly (Thus the question). Here is what this system needs to do:
- Receive multiple inputs (around 20 ATMs)
- Can be easily tiled next to each other so it can be expanded to more possible inputs (not necessary if it is not possible)
- When a pulse is detected in one input, it should deactivate the others while outputting a constant signal signal maintained by a hopper clock. (Refer to #4 -#6 for more detail)
- When the hopper clock counts down, it should reset all the inputs so all the ATMs should be able to send a input through. (Basically resetting the system so other ATMs can contact it).
- The hopper clock should also output a constant signal that can be taken from the system until it is done counting.
- The hopper clock should last around 8 stacks of regular item's time when counting.
I have tried to make this system but it's a mess that I guarantee will fail. So I will not bother putting a screenshot here.