I have 3 characters in Destiny and I've just completed the mission step for the exotic sword where I had to do 500 kills with arc abilities and gather 10 rare materials from Spinmetal on earth, on my Warlock.
On my 2nd character I picked up a legendary sword as well but this character is now at the PvP step. After picking up the sword on that character, at some point I purchased the 3rd sword from Shaxx, a feature that became available with Taken King I think.
The question now is. On my 3rd character I have turned in the materials with Shaxx and I'm ready to pick the legendary sword. In order to get exotic versions of all swords I need to pick the type I purchased, so that on each character I've picked a different kind.
I can't remember which one I picked on my 2nd character and which one I bought, however.
Is my only option to complete the PvP step on my 2nd character so that I can see which kind of ability I need to use, or is there some information somewhere that shows me what I picked?
- My warlock picked the arc sword when he turned in materials with Shaxx
- My titan picked either void or solar when he got to that point
- I later then purchased either void or solar to complete the two I already had
- Can I see somewhere now which one I picked on my 2nd character, or do I need to wait for the ability-step to see which ability I need to use?
To clarify for comment
- I have all 3 legendary swords, none exotic yet
- On my Warlock (1st character) I just now completed the step where I had to gather 10 rare spinmetal items and kill 500 mobs with Arc abilities, this is clearly for the Arc exotic sword.
- On my Titan I am on a previous step, where I now have to kill 25 people with Sword in PvP, this is before the ability-step
- I purchased the 3rd sword to complement the two I then had but I cannot remember which one I picked from Shaxx on my titan and which one I subsequently purchased. Either I picked Void on my titan and then purchased the solar sword, or vice versa.
- Can I see which one I picked on my titan, or do I just have to wait until the ability-kill step to see which ability to use?