I'm curious if it's worth spending points to upgrade the shield to max health. On Gold and Platinum difficulties, can a fully upgraded Omni-Shield block the following attacks without the player taking normal shield and health damage? I don't care if the shield ends up breaking and staggering the player, as long as no damage is taken to normal shields and health.
- A single rocket from a Geth Rocket-Trooper?
- A single laser shot from a Collector Praetorian? What about for the full volley? (I think it fires twice in a single volley, right?)
- A projectile volley from an un-possessed Collector Scion arm cannon (meaning all three shots in the volley). I don't mean the occasional grenade that it throws, just the pulse shots.
- What about the possessed version (is there a damage difference)?
- A projectile volley from a Geth Prime?
- A rocket shot from a Cerberus Atlas?
- A projectile volley from a Reaper Ravager?