What are the differences between the survival mode and the normal game in Fallout Shelter?
So far i could see some differences and find some information about this in web, but i could not find a complete reliable list for this.
Things i could make out:
- Accidents happen more often in Survival mode (dont know the factors/numbers for the probabilty of an accident that are used in survival and normal game)
- If dwellers die in survival, they can not be revived.
- 4 raiders attack in survival instead of 3 in normal.
- You get less bottle caps from Quests. (dont know exact numbers here also, but at least the starting quests give less caps then in normal mode)
- Less Ressources available (not sure if only production is lower or also the usage is higher? also dont know exact numbers).
Things i am not sure about:
- I have the feeling that damage by accidents (fire, molerats, radroaches) is higher, but not sure about this.
- EDIT:Just checked my log, it seems that the damage done by creatures in the wasteland is higher in survival mode. Also it seems there is more or higher radiation damage. Not sure if there are more differences when exploring the wasteland.
- It seems that there is no difference in training times, level up exp, or buildings costs.
- EDIT2: I had a deathclaw attack today, in a survival vault with only 36 dwellers. It was 3 deathclaws and they seemed to do damage like in normal game, but i can confirm that they appear a lot earlier in survival mode(normal game they come wiht 60 dwellers)
Thats all I know so far, can somebody give me more Information about this?