I accidentally started a kill loop that kills everyone on the realm. How do I stop this on a realm?
There is a way to fix it!
- Download a backup of the realm
- Get MCEdit(if you don't have it already)
- Use MCEdit and find the command block kill loop
- Destroy it ( replace it with other blocks )
- Save MCEdit
- Open realms
- Realm settings
- Upload your fixed world
- There you go! Your realms world is now fixed!
Disable command blocks, log in and break the block, re-enable command blocks. You have to be an admin of the realms server.
- Click Minecraft Realms.
- Click configure (the wrench)
- Click World Options
- Click "Command Blocks: On" to change it to "Command Blocks: Off"
- Log in, remove block
- Repeat previous steps to re-enable command blocks