So there are several kinds of explosive objects. Some can be fired at directly and have a specific amount of health (like gas tanks), while cars and trucks can only be damaged indirectly by other area damage effects or missed shots.
I would like to gather some information about the different types of objects, like:
- amount of health (HP)
- explosive damage (Dmg)
- explosive radius/range (ExpRad)
1) Does anyone have a detailed overview of the volatile container/tanks etc?
- Gas tanks (HP=3, Dmg=3-6(?), Size=1x2, ExpRad=3(?))
- Train cargo tanks (HP=7, Dmg=?, Size=2x2(?), ExpRad=1(?))
- Gas stations (HP=3, Dmg=?-7(?), Size=1x2, ExpRad=1(?))
- Alien container (HP=3, Dmg=?, Size=1x1, ExpRad=1(?))
2) Do mission objectives like communication relays do area damage when destroyed?
3) Do vehicles have a specific (hidden) amount of health? How is damage resistance different between different type of vehicles?
Any insights are welcome.