Far back when I was playing Supreme Commander there were gunships, which could take off vertically and attack only land. I slightly remember that there was another name for them in general that gunship, but cant realise it. Anyone remember?

Stupid question, I know..

Here is picture of what they look like. enter image description here

  • Are we talking a general synonym for gunships? Or a specific synonym in Supreme Commander? – Frank Apr 11 '16 at 22:07
  • @Frank Newermind, I was looking for the name in the other language trying to find one and translate it from english. I found what I was looking for later so topic is closed. – Telion Apr 12 '16 at 8:14

They have different names depending on which faction you play as, but the Tier 2 gunships are as follows:

  • UEF: Stinger
  • Cybran: Renegade
  • Aeon: Specter
  • Seraphim: Vulthoo
| improve this answer | |
  • Thx, but I meant the general name. Like synonym to "gunships", any ideas? – Telion Apr 11 '16 at 21:53
  • They're always just referred to as "gunships" in the game. For instance, the Stinger's tooltip describes it as a "gunship". – imulsion Apr 11 '16 at 22:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.