There are a fair amount of arcade machines on the Attackers side on Hanamura. What I'm curious about is, what games are they referencing and how are they tied to Blizzard games?
The arcade games in context are references to previous works.
- Super Siege Mode 3: The tank shown in the image is a tank from the StarCraft universe.
- 16-bit Hero: An arcade machine that you do not show, which portrays a protagonist from the StarCraft universe, similar to Super Siege Mode 3.
- Fighters of the Storm: A play on words on the recent Blizzard release, Heroes of the Storm. Heroes of the Storm is a multiplayer online battle arena game, where players take control of various Blizzard heroes, in game play similar to Defense of the Ancients or League of Legends. The parody appears to be a fighting take of the game, and you can see the Tychus J. Findlay from StarCraft and Tyrael from Diablo, both of whom are playable characters in Heroes of the Storm.
- ViVi's Adventure: A possible reference to Li Li Stormstout, a Panderan from the WarCraft series.
- The Lost Vikings IV: A reference to The Lost Vikings, which is a much older game released by Blizzard, who at the time were known as Silicon & Synapse.