I can't figure out how to delete gamer profiles off my Xbox 360. I have a few profiles that were duplicates and some that aren't used. Is it possible to delete them?
- Go to settings and select System.
- Select Storage
- If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices
- Select Profiles
- Select the profile that you want to delete.
- Select Delete
- Select one of the following:
- Delete Profile Only - This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
- Delete Profile and Items - This deletes the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.