I have the challenge to "Defeat 6 Radroach infestations before they spread". Several times I have had Radroach incidents which spontaneously appear in a dweller-filled room (or due to a rush failure).
The dwellers defeat the RadRoaches before another room is affected ("before it spreads"), but the defeat does not register to the challenge. Why is this happening?
I have experienced similar disqualifications with the "Survive a Deathclaw incident without casualties" not registering to a challenge , even though I have lost no dwellers.
What causes this sort of incident to be disqualified BEYOND the obvious "letting the incident spread" to other rooms? I suspect one or more of the following actions could cause disqualification in the way I'm experiencing:
- Moving dwellers to/from the incident to/from another room?
- Moving dwellers between non-incident rooms during the incident?
- Healing a dweller in the room with a stimpack?
- Having pregnant dwellers abandon the room?
- Having Coffee Break dwellers walk (run) through the incident room?
- Changing a dweller's equipment during the incident?
- Leveling or skilling a dweller during the incident?
- Collecting a room's product during the incident?
Please explain what the unexplained "hidden" disqualifier(s) is.