Notes: This all happened after I caught my starter. Pokemon Go has all permissions. I'm originally from USA but am currently in Japan.
When I start Pokemon Go, at the time the Gyarados loading screen comes up an error message saying "GPS not found" shows up. When the game starts, the streets spawn and I can walk around them in game perfectly.
When I use a Poke' incense another error message appears saying "Failed to detect location".
Phone Type: Android Maxx 2, version 6.0.1, OS marshmallow
Things I've tried:
- Turning off mock locations in developer settings, it was already off.
- Reset all app preferences.
- Set location to High accuracy.
- Turn Location on and off.
- Running Google maps and street view while playing Pokemon Go.
- Download and ran GPS status and toolbox while playing Pokemon Go.
- Restarting phone.
- Reinstalling game.
Is there a way to avoid these error messages and have Pokemon-Go function as it should?
Any Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!