Pokemon GO isn't working at all for me right now. I'm in one of the following circumstances and can't do anything:
- My game is displaying a "Try Again" message
- I'm stuck on the Loading Screen
- When I sign in I get a message that the servers are experiencing problems.
- I see the map but nothing is loaded, and my team color is wrong
- The "loading" Pokeball just ends up spinning and I can't catch or interact with things
- When I try to catch a Pokemon, the Pokeball just sits on my screen doing nothing
- Gym opponents will drop to 1 HP and won't take any more damage or attack
- When I open a pokestop, the pokestop image and the name of the pokestop does not load.
What's causing this? Is there a way to fix it?