I am playing with a friend who is 1900 rated in AOM. When ever we play he always win and I can't seem to beat him. I want to learn a loki rush to beat a 1900 rated player in AOM. can any one give me steps to do a 1900 loki rush?
This is the strat I normally use but it takes time to get used to:
- Use starting food to train gatherers
- Ulfsark builds a temple while you put your starting gatherers on to food.
- Send your Ulf out to scout while you put 3 more gatherers on food (with your starting ones).
- Use the rest mostly on gold for land or wood for sea.
- Your Ulf should have found the enemy's base by now. Set up another Temple near the enemy base and start producing Hersir for the rush.
- You can allocate some of the food you got to gatherers if you want to take precautions.
- When your Hersir are ready, attack! Focus on enemy villagers and houses, the only exception to this is Norse opponents (Ox carts) while training Raiding Cavalry or more Hesir for a supporting rush.
- Destroy enemy base
This is a basic rundown of Hesir rush there are multiple variations but I find this more on my style. If you're looking for other Loki rush variations go to this site https://sites.google.com/site/aomloki/lokistrats