I want to rationalize my Razz Berry usage.
The official documentation is very vague:
Razz Berries make the wild Pokémon easier to capture
Quantitatively, what game variables change?
- Do the Pokéballs become kind of "laser-guided" and hit even if not thrown perfectly?
- Does the Pokémon dodge Pokéballs less?
- Does the "temporary Pokéball escape" rate change? If yes, by what proportion?
- Does the "definitive Pokéball escape" rate change? (black smoke appears and fight ends)
- Are Razz Berries effective during the whole fight, or only until the next "temporary Pokéball escape", or only for a certain time?