The steam description for the achievement is "Move a planet's worth of blocks", which seems fairly vague. Before I start grinding blocks to try to get it, I was wondering if anyone has a more specific description, potential covering:
- Whether "moving" only means breaking the blocks, or also placing them back down elsewhere
- Whether you have to fully destroy a single planet, or if it's a cumulative count of blocks broken overall that needs to reach a certain number (if so, how many blocks need to be mined)
- Whether liquids and background tiles count
- Whether bombs/explosives count, or just mining with pickaxes/the matter manipulator.
- Whether blocks can be player-placed, or if they have to be naturally generated
My best guess so far is that it's a cumulative count, and only involves breaking the blocks. I have no idea for the last 3 details, though, and I'd like some kind of source such as game code or experiments.