This is my first run of Dark Souls 3, so I skipped a lot of side quests unknowingly and am trying to get back to doing them.
Here's the rundown of what I have done:
- I've met Anri of Astora and Horace the Hushed at the Halfway Fortress and summoned them for Deacons of the Deep.
- I've talked to them again at Firelink Shrine after defeating the Deacons of the Deep.
- I've met Anri at the Catacombs and didn't tell her Horace's Location.
- I made Yuria of Londor come to Firelink Shrine, then killed her after I cured my hollowing.
- I've killed Pontiff Sulyvahn without summoning Anri.
However, I have not killed the pilgrim in the Church of Yorshka bonfire area, but I am planning to.
I want her to be alive to summon for Aldrich's boss battle. Have I locked myself out of the Slayer of Aldrich ending?