I need a easier way to get arrows like maybe making one then having infinite arrows.Maybe there's a link you could find and post so that I could watch a video?
If you're willing to invest the time, you can make yourself an unstoppable archer. There's no 'easy' way to do it, but you can get lucky.
- If you come across a skeleton dungeon, you can create a mob grinder for essentially unlimited arrows. If you use a splash potion of healing to kill them, you can get the XP from them as well.
- If you come across a village, you can potentially get a librarian who sells the infinity enchantment. You can also try your luck at getting the infinity enchantment by placing 15 bookshelves around an enchantment table.
- Librarians can also sell mending enchantment books, which in essence makes your infinity bow have unlimited durability.
Other than that, your best options are to:
- Craft them. Have a chicken farm for feathers, and mine gravel for flint. You can place gravel you've mined for more chances at flint.
- Hunt skeletons at night. Having a tamed wolf helps since they prioritize skeletons (they love dem bones).
Playing through hardcore several weeks ago, I managed to get a Power V/Infinity/Mending bow simply by farming and expanding a village that I found. I continually traded for emeralds, then spent them on high-quality enchantments. It took several hours of farming to do, but nothing could touch me at night - I didn't even need to bring a sword or axe since my bow could kill anything in 1-2 shots.