I bought Final Fantasy VII for the PS4 (the version with trophies), and I'm going for the platinum in this game...
I did some research and I noticed that are some missable trophies. I don't want to replay the game entirely just because of some trophies but at the same time I want this game to be a new experience and don't want to spoil the game following a complete walktrough...
Currently I am in the final of part/disc 1, where you need to head to the Temple of Acients and I've done those missable trophies:
- (Bronze) Consummate Cross-dresser
- (Bronze) Best Bromance
- (Bronze) Won't You be My Valentine?
- (Silver) See the Light
My questions are:
- Is there something else missable?
- Should I be worried about the rest of the trophies?
- Or can I play the game my way and grind the rest of the trophies post game?