I am trying to buy a gaming controller and I have always referred to step down buttons as the L2/R2 triggers(the lower triggers) that are positioned down and back then the standard controller would have them. These have always been more comfortable for me as controllers and I have always refereed to them this way but I can't seem to find one online now that I am trying to buy them. I'm looking for something not to pricey but is a decent controller like $20-60 dollars that has these step down triggers. But apparently with out the right terminology I cant seem to find them online anywhere. I wanna say the last one I ever used was a Pelican controller on the PS2 but if I buy one of those is it PC compatible?



This is a picture of the old PS2 controller with the buttons im talking about. Controller type is the old PS2 Pelican chameleon controller. But i need something i can Use for PC that still has buttons like this.

  • Do you have a picture of what you are looking for?
    – user11502
    Commented Oct 30, 2016 at 1:22

1 Answer 1


Try lightwave controllers am not sure about the model name but the previous ones I had looked just like PS3 controllers

  • I'm not looking for ones that look like PlayStation controllers I'm looking for ones that have the R2/L2 buttons on the controller stepped down like in the picture. Also when i tried googling Lightwave controllers to see what they looked like nothing came up i tried Lightwave Controller and Lightwave PC controller and Lightwave Gaming controller. Commented Oct 30, 2016 at 6:08

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .