I can't cross the ocean, but I can travel through seas. I want to know if I have done astronomy research or not (if it makes a difference, I am playing as Haroun al Rashid).


Click the research tab (detailed view). Is in the top left of the screen if I remember it right (looks like a blue Erlenmeyer flask). There you can see the techs you have, tech that can be researched, eras, dependencies, you can create queues, etc.

The researched techs are colored cream-ish.

In the screen enter image description here

you can see that agriculture was researched, while pottery etc. can be researched.

Astronomy is in Renaissance era, on the top row if I remember it right, been a while :).

| improve this answer | |
  • It's called an Erlenmeyer flask. – mbomb007 Nov 11 '16 at 18:53
  • You are right. That was the name I was looking for but since my last chemistry use was... about 15 years ago it was kind of erase from memory :). Edited answer. – zozo Nov 12 '16 at 9:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.