My partner said that he had read about the fact that the highest possible attack in a pokemon battle in one turn is more than 480,000,000 (I forget the exact number).
And the only one that can do this is Shuckle.
I know that Shuckle has unique statistic distribution as stated in the trivia on Bulbapedia;
Shuckle has the most extreme stat distribution of any Pokémon, being either the best or in the bottom three of every base stat category:
- Shuckle has the highest base Special Defense stat and ties with Mega Aggron and Mega Steelix for the highest base Defense stat, all being at 230.
- Shuckle has the lowest base Attack and Special Attack stat of all Bug-type Pokémon.
- By using Power Trick, Shuckle can temporarily reach a base Attack stat of 230, which would be the highest of all Pokémon.
- Shuckle is tied with Munchlax for the lowest Speed base stat of all Pokémon.
- Shuckle is tied with Feebas and Bonsly for the lowest Special Attack base stat of all Pokémon.
But is it true that Shuckle can deal more that 400,000,000 damage in one turn? If it is true, what strategy do I use to do that?