I have an update for CS:GO and Dota 2, but when trying to update the game it pauses abruptly, normally near the end, with the pause message "CORRUPT UPDATE FILES". Here is an example of what they look like:
How can I fix this?
Currently I have tried the following ways to resolve this, none of them have worked:
- Navigate to the steam library that CS:GO is located in.
- Enter the downloading folder,
- Delete all files and folders with 730. This is as 730 is CS:GO's app ID.
- Try updating CS:GO.
- Clear download cache.
- Update the game from another account, as a forum post suggested this.
- Reboot PC.
- Update game from a fresh OS.
- Uninstall the game, and then re-install.