What is the max level skills you can reach in skyrim?
Skill levels in Skyrim are your Base Skill (15-100) plus any Fortify Potions and Enchantments.
- Most fortify skill enchantments may be applied to 4 equipment slots.
- If you rely solely on drops, the maximum fortify skill enchantment will be +25. Skilled Enchanters can do significantly better.
- If you rely solely on drops, the maximum fortify skill potion will be +25. Again, Skilled Alchemists can do significantly better.
As such, with some exceptions, a character who does no enchanting or alchemy can expect to be able to boost those skills that are fortified in this manner to about 225. Alchemist/Enchanters can do even better.
For completeness' sake, there are a few flavors of Fortify (Skill) effects in Skyrim.
- Some, as discussed above, add to the character's numeric skill value.
- Others, instead add a percentage to the the effect of your actions, specifically attack damage or armor value.
- Fortify Enchantments for Spell Schools will generally reduce casting costs.
- Fortify Potions for some spell schools will boost spell duration instead of effect.