Are there daily donation limitations or cool downs for contributing to the clan chest?
What I know:
- I know how much gold and how many/what types of cards are given with each chest level.
- I know you have to contribute at least one crown during the event to receive the rewards.
- I know that no crowns other than those earned in ladder play count towards the total.
- I know that your arena level directly impacts that cards you can acquire.
- I am aware that joining/leaving a clan mid event disqualifies you from receiving any rewards until the clan resets.
- I am also aware that joining mid event still allows you to help even though you won't receive rewards.
- It would take a Clan of 50 earning 9.29 crowns per day for the 7 days to reach the level 10 (or max) clan chest at 3,250 crowns.
Is there anything else I am missing? Or any advice on how to meet the bench mark?