I am at 3 days, I just fed, and I ran down to the Shrine of Talos and pressed it, but it still says I'm a vampire. How do I cure this?
- Ask any bartender about any rumors going around, and they direct the infected person to Falion in Morthal, who studies vampires. Traveling to Morthal while at stage four vampirism can be difficult, since hostile persons will attack the vampire on sight (unless the Dawnguard add-on is installed).
- Once there, he informs the vampire that a ritual can be performed to reverse the curse. A filled black soul gem is required first. The Black Star cannot be substituted for this gem. Falion offers to sell the vampire a Black Soul Gem, if they cannot acquire one through other means.
- Fill the Black Soul Gem by casting Soul Trap on a humanoid target.
- Meet Falion at the stone circle to cure the infection.
- Falion endlessly agrees to cure vampirism, so the quest can be completed multiple times, if infected on more than one occasion.
Or use a console command:
setstage 0005C625 200
Source: Elder scrolls wikia