Besides using the Prayer ability that regenerates your HP 2x faster, what are all of the ways to increase your health regeneration?
The Constitution Wiki page includes the ways to increase health regeneration. I don't believe there are any other ways than what they have listed (I don't know of any at least).
First, the default regeneration rate is 0.1% of the players max Life Points level (rounded down) every six seconds. So, at 9900 Life Points, you will gain 9 points every 6 seconds.
Here are the boosts the Wiki lists:
- Resting - Regenerates at a rate of 1% of the players total health per six seconds (stacks with the default rate as well ie at 99 Constitution, you will get 99 + 9 every 6 seconds).
- Listening to a musician - Regenerates at a rate of 1% of the players total health per three seconds.
- Rapid Heal Prayer - Still the default rate, but at every three seconds.
- Rapid Renewal Prayer - Still the default rate, but at every 1.2 seconds.
- A Regen Bracelet - Raises the default rate to 0.3% per six seconds.
- The Regeneration Aura - Doubles the rate at which health regenerates (0.2% at six seconds) .
- The Fortitude prayer - Stacks with the default regeneration - essentially doubles the rate (0.2% every six seconds).
- The Dream Lunar Spell - This one is difficult to interpret from the Wiki, and I haven't done the quest needed to unlock the spell. According to it, it results in 100 life points per minute, making it 1.67 a second, or 10.02 (10) every 6 seconds.
- The Constitution cape perk - Doubles the rate at which health regenerates. Stacks with fortitude. The perk can also be used with a max cape or a completionist cape.
- Entering a bank - About 500 points per second.