I want to use the Unlock Potential feature to raise my 4-star heroes into 5-star heroes.
To do so requires Great Badges and Hero Feathers.
Specifically it costs 20 Great Badges and 20,000 Hero Feathers.
The 20 Great Badges seem easy enough to get, beat the training tower on level 6 or higher to get a badge or two.
However I'm stuck on the 20,000 Feather requirement, as far as I am aware I can obtain feathers from simple tasks such as:
- Tapping on my friend's hero once a day on the Home page (I've gotten 3-4 each day so far)
- Tapping on one of my heroes once a day on the Home page (whoever has hearts floating around them, gives 5)
- PvP end of season rewards (last week I obtained 1,300ish for my rank)
- Sending heroes home from the Allies page.
The sending home part I am confused about, when I go to "send" different units of the same star value, it usually gives the same amount of feathers, however some units are different, for example:
- Tiki is 3-star, level 21, and will give 300 feathers.
- Wrys is 3-star, level 17, and will give 150 feathers.
- Hana is 3-star, level 1, and will give 150 feathers.
- Lissa is 2-star, level 1, and will give 10 feathers.
Is this due to Tiki just being a better hero than Wrys? Or does the feather value double after a certain level?
I'd like to know so I can determine the best way to obtain Feathers.
In short, I'd like to know:
What are all the ways to obtain Hero Feathers, and will leveling up heroes yield more feathers?