Needing a little help troubleshooting this problem. I have the latest version of Nexus Mod Manager with the intent to mod Skyrim with all its massive collection of content from the community. I have used the Mod Manager in the past, but only recently had any issues. Lately, when I try to tell the Mod Manager to connect to Skyrim, I get the following error:
"You are missing D:\Games\steamapps\common\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Upate.esm. Please verify your game installation and ensure D:\Games\steamapps\common\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Upate.esm is present."
Here are the actions I have attempted so far to try and fix this:
- Verify my game installation through steam
- Updated my NMM, Skyrim installation, and drivers
- Navigate to the file myself and verify that "Update.esm" was present in that location
- Used programs like LOOT and Wyre Bash that also clarified I had a working Update.esm file
- Uninstalled what mods I had from NMM, Steam Workshop, and separate mods I installed on my own
Any advice would be great! Thank you!