I've been playing Civ 5 on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) with the best laptop specs that were available at the time. I have admittedly been playing a pretty insane scenario - Small map with 22 AIs on Emperor. Yes, I know this is ridiculous, but it has been super fun.
Anyway, the game keeps crashing.
- I always play on Strategic View.
- I've minimized graphics settings.
- My computer is fully updated.
- I don't run any programs while I have Civ running.
- I have various official DLCs installed and use the Enhanced User Interface mod.
It crashed first around ~50 turns in, and I haven't been able to play many turns since then without another crash.
I've put the crash log below. Any tips?
Thanks everyone. <3
Crash log: http://pastebin.com/mQDTAz2s