I'm doing my best to never die but I'm not sure I'm doing it the proper way. My current K/D Ratio for Season 4 is 2.47. The way I track my life is this:
- I know about how much damage every hero does.
- When I see the red indicator that someone is firing me I'm trying to keep shooting but keep looking the health bar if it is going down.
- If a healer is healing me I dont look much my health unless I'm under heavy damage.
I'm curious although how the pro player track their health. I'm seeing some pro matches with heroes like winston that leaves with 50hp. How exactly are they doing it? They estimate from the red indicator how much damage have taken? They look like me often their health? It seems like a bad way for me to take your eyes entirely off from the match to check in the down left corner for the health bar, We should always be looking around the center of the screen.
From my understanding you should keep track in the following things to keep alive:
- Hear ultimates from the opponents.
- Keep tracking of your abilities cooldown (for this im trying to get used of the effect indicator when the ability countdown gets to 0 in order to avoid looking directly to the ability).
- Keep tracking if someone is healing you.
- Keep tracking if someone is firing you and from which angle is firing you.
Am I missing something?