Since the Dropshot update, when I play Rocket League with two local players (split screen),
- I can not see my inventory (100% of items affected)
- I do not see what items I win (drops) (100%)
- I can not trade (100%)
- I can hardly change my car in the garage (50%)
It works fine with a single player. Not problems at all then.
Of course I don't trade with my splitscreen player, because he has exactly the same items as I (same account) but I trade with someone else. I am often playing locally with 2 PCs and 3 players (you can see that from the screenshot: one PC is German, other is English). It happens on both machines, depending on which one has the splitscreen. This pretty much excludes a hard disk problem.
If it happens, here's what it looks like until I restart Rocket League.
Screenshot of inventory:
Screenshot during trade:
Screenshot during customizing:
Screenshot of drop after trade:
I have already tried:
- check the integrity of local files via Steam
- look at this Steam discussion and this one
- look at this Reddit post
- found this RL Support Request
but none of them is really helpful.
What can I do against the blue progress circles?