I'm evaluating a Minecraft demo, but I'm facing a strange issue.
The games runs at a constant 60FPS which is fine. However, the game screen is split in two, from TopLeft to BottomRight (diagonal split). Each of the side of these lines renders with a few delay, and it leads to a strange behavior and make the game feeling a bit sick. This is especially visible when strafing, there are clearly two parts of the screen.
[Edit] Added a capture from a phone of the issue:
Also a video capture :
At first I thought it was due to a v-sync issue, but I think v-sync issue are horizontal slit... not diagonal. Anyway, I tried with and without, even forces in the GPU settings.
If I take a screenshot, no glitch.
If I capture a video of playing (using fraps, 60imgs/s), no glitch too in the resulting video.
- latest drivers have been installed
- I'm playing on an Asus Zenbook Pro (Intel i76700HQ + 16Gb + Nvidia GTX960)
- I've set up nvidia settings to enforce the GPU to be used (avoid optimus issue)
- I've tried with vanilla MC and with Optifine (no difference)
- Same issue with packaged java, and latest version of Java (tested both 32 and 64 bits)
- My OS is Windows 10 pro (latest version, all possible updates)
- No antivirus software when playing
- Other games run without this issue
- Minecraft windows 10 edition also performs with no issue