I'm trying to set prices for all items in the Essentials plugin's "worth.yml" config file.
The server is running 1.11.2.
Only some items in the config are recognized, and I don't see the problem.
For example, the line for beacon in config is
and the game responds correctly, when asked "/price beacon",
The line for iron horse armor is
but when asked "/price ironhorsearmor" (a valid name in essentials), the game answers
Why are some items unrecognized?
- All prices across the file are configued the same way
- "Working" items "work" for /price, /buy, and /sell
- "Broken" items do not work for /price, /buy, or /sell
- Examples of working items are beacons, stone, all clay colors, saplings
- Examples of broken items are carrots, all horse armors, all dye colors