Many months a go I made a animal jam play wild account but it had a thing where after a set amount of days you can't play until you ask your parents to activate.

I am 14 but I don't have an email i just type in random stuff and it works.

Is there a way to continue play when my time is up? will I have to keep making accounts each time my time is up to "ask my parents".

  • I read the edit and it said "removed noise"... why does it say noise instead of caps – Help Apr 24 '17 at 0:21
  • 1
    because aside from convert the all caps to lower case most of it was, in my opinion, noise which detracts from the actual question (also i forgot about the final paragraph when i made the tag) – Memor-X Apr 24 '17 at 0:24

The "ask your parents thingy" is an in-game purchase which you need to pay to continue playing, and you should indeed ask your parents to get through that screen.

That screen's there for a reason.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.