I just started this game and have advanced to Rank II in the American category. I wanted to get a FW 190 and I was wondering if I can somehow transfer the progress I made in the American category to the German one. Is this possible? Or do I have to start all over again in the German category to get a FW 190? Thanks.

1 Answer 1


It is not possible. Progress in each country's tech tree is separate.

The closest thing to what your describing would be to buy a premium vehicle and some gold. The research points you earn on that vehicle can then be converted to free RP which can be used in any nation.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .