Here is a screen capture I took. Nothing outputs into the log, it just crashes, as shown. I'm using windows 10, and JRE is properly installed.
By properly installed I mean I had downloaded it for use on another program because it needed it to run. When I installed it using the installation program it opened a webpage to verify that it was "properly installed." I'm new to using java for anything so I'm not very sure as to what it all meant.
Some more info: the game would still crash like this before I installed java, so I don't quite think that's the problem.
Here's some additional info. It's the entire output log from when it crashed.