I was playing Chess Cube on Facebook and suddenly this popped up and I am not able to play any matches.
Why is this happening? Is there way to continue playing? (Other than buying the cubits of course.)
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
What is it?
Cubits are ChessCube’s virtual currency, which can be used to enter a ChessCube Tournament, play a wagered Chess match against other ChessCube users, or purchase items in the ChessCube store
How do I get Cubits?
- Directly purchasing Cubits using your Credit Card or Paypal account
- Using your mobile phone to purchase Cubits through Zong
- Taking up and[sic] offer through Offerpal
- Playing in ChessCube Tournaments and finishing in a Cubit prize position
- Winning Cubits against another user in a Cubit Wager game
- Logging in daily
- Playing in your first ChessCube Tournament
- Inviting your friends to ChessCube via email
Emphasis mine — free options are italicized, the options I think are open to you are additionally bolded.