The VideoGamer podcast has a segment called, "Who am I?" which features an intro sequence made up of famous soundbites and sayings from games. I was able to identify most of the games and characters from the clip but not all of them.
You can hear the intro here:
The intro is at 38:39.
From my own knowledge and some research I have identified the following games and characters from the intro:
- "You were almost a Jill Sandwich" - Barry Burton - Resident Evil
- "Itsa me, Mario! - Mario Mario - Super Mario 64
- "Would you kindly..." -
- "Listen" - Zavi (I think) - The Legend of Zelda: not sure which game
- "Let's go bowling" -
- "This is my favourite store on the Citadel." - Commander Shepard (male) - Mass Effect
- "War never changes" -
- "Snaaaaake!" - Roy Campbell (not sure) - Metal Gear Solid
Can anyone identify the games I don't know and confirm the ones I am not sure about?
(and correct any I got wrong and identify any references I missed)