Hopefully for me, a Master Yi player, it doesn't!
Yi's Meditate can only be interrupted by a hard crowd control like a stun or knock-up. Cait's Yordle Trap only keeps people from moving.
To complete my answer, here are all the effects that can interrupt Yi's Meditate:
- Knock-ups (Blitzcrank's Power Fist E)
- Taunt (Ahri's Charm E, Rammus's
Frenzying Taunt E)
- Fear (Fiddlestick's E)
- Silence (Soraka's Equinox E)
- Stasis (Bard's Tempered Fate R)
- Stun (Pantheon's Aegis of Zeonia W)
- Suppression (Warwick's Infinite Duress R)
As @VanBuzzKill pointed out, Rooting is not one of them
You can find more informations on crowd controls here.