My son has spent a long time making a big house in creative mode of Minecraft and now someone else has played in that world and he can't navigate back to his house. Can anyone help?
There are 2 ways to do relocate your build:
- Let's say that your build was not too far from spawn, and the person that went on this map flew you far away, then it would just be a simple
/tp @p 0 100 0command that you could execute. This method could also work if you remember around where the build was, let's say it was around 300 blocks from spawn, execute
/tp @p 0 100 0then face the direction of your build and do
/tp @p ~ ~ 100(This may not work for PE)
- If your build was in a completely random location, you will need to follow this method:
- On your computer, download a software that can view the files of your iPad, I recommend iExplorer
- Download MCedit
- Navigate to your "saves" folder as follows:
Apps -> com.mojang.minecraftpe -> Documents -> games -> com.mojang -> minecraftWorlds -> <worldname>Substituting
<worldname>for the name of your world.
level.datin a folder that you can access on your computer (such as desktop)
- Run MCedit using the
level.datthat you just copied.
- Locate your world there: You can use the block search function to look for specific builds, or search for "non-natural blocks" Refer to this on how to find you build on MCedit.
- Copy down the coordinates, and paste that into you tp command like this
/tp @p X Y ZSubstituting X Y Z for the appropriate number.