Since the last update, different real life weather types have an influence on the attack and spawn rate of certain types. For example, rain will boosts water types, so what other combinations are there?
The following weather types are implemented, with all possible types being present exactly once:
- Fog Dark, Ghost
- Clear/Sun Grass, Ground, Fire
- Snow Ice, Steel
- Rain Water, Bug, Electric
- Wind Dragon, Flying,Psychic
- Partly Cloudy Normal, Rock
- Cloudy Fairy, Fighting, Poison
Your current weather is shown in the lower right, above the nearby Pokémon view.