Im using Windows 7, whenever I enter full screen games such as League of Legends, Paladins etc my mouse cursor Appear and disappear.
Has anyone had this issue before and knows what is causing it?
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
I have had this problem previously, it was to do with me customising my mouse on windows. To reset your mouse's settings:
1) In control panel, Mouse Properties. Pointer Options Tab:
2) In control panel, Mouse Properties. Buttons Tab:
3) If this doesn't fix it, i would suggest changing through the different windows options (windowed, fullscreen, fullscreen windowed).
4) You can also try closing all tabs apart from your game, this often fixed it when i played league of legends (i used dual monitors which was the main issue with league).
5) Try changing the USB port that the mouse is connected to, as it may be a bad connection where the mouse momentarily disconnects.
6) Finally you can try doing windows updates and nvidia updates if you haven't tried that already. Also try updating mouse drivers and monitor drivers. (if not automatic)
To update mouse and monitor drivers:
If in windows 10 then - go to device manager - go to "mice and other pointing devices" - right click your device and click update drivers - go to "Display adapters" - right click your device and click update drivers
If in windows 7
Hope this helps (despite being lots of options).