How can I overcome low fps on NVIDIA Geforce 940 MX? I get only 60 fps. This is frustating as this graphics card should be good enough for this light weight game.
- Driver version : 391.01
- Direct 3D API Version: 12
- Direct 3D Feature Level: 11_0
- CUDA Cores: 384
- Graphics Clock: 1122 Mhz
- Memory data rate: 1800 Mhz
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Memory Bandwith: 14.40 GB/s
- Total available Graphics memory: 8134 MB
- Dedicated Video memory: 4096 MB DDR3
- System Video Memory: 0 MB
- Shared System Memory: 4038 MB
- Video BIOS Version: 82.08.59.00.75
- IRQ: Not used
- Bus: PCI Express x4 Gen3
- OS: Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
- DirectX Run time version: 12.0
- Processor: Intel i7 7500U @2.70 Ghz
- Memory: 8192 MB RAM
This question isn't certainly a duplicate of "Can my PC run this game?" It obviously can run the game. My question is related to how can I improve the fps? No one else has asked a question with my exact configuration. I have already tried many tweaks and setting video quality to low but still failed to increase FPS. So I have included my PC's specifications to hope for a solution specific to my problem. So why has it been marked duplicate?
Steps I had tried: Setting all video settings to low and everything that radu has recommended in his answer below.