In the DLC for Borderlands 2, I accidentally clicked it when I was a low level and when I became level 33, I wanted to play it but it was still low level. Is there a way to fix that? I tried finishing the quest to see if the game will adjust to my level but it did not.
One you enter the DLC, it stays at that level. The only ways to have it re-evaluate which level to be is to:
- Start a new character
- Reload a save file earlier to entering that DLC area
- Finish the main storyline, and enter the DLC after entering True Vault Hunter Mode (New Game +)
When you hit Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode (New Game ++), the DLC areas should scale to your level
Both quests and DLC in Borderlands 2 have their level locked in each playthrough based on when you start them. There's no real way of changing it in the current playthrough.
Note: There are two exceptions to this rule:
- True Vault Hunter Mode: When you reach level 50, all content will automatically scale to level 50, which is the max level in True Vault Hunter Mode.
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode: All content scales to your current level.
As an aside, although DLCs will scale to the level you start them at, they do have minimum and maximum levels in each playthrough:
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty has a range of 15-30 in Normal, 30-50 in TVHM.
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage has a range of 15-30 in Normal, 30-50 in TVHM.
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt has a range of 30-35 in Normal, 35-50 in TVHM.
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep has a range of 30-35 in Normal, 35-50 in TVHM.
- Headhunters 1-5 have a range of 15-35 in Normal, 32-50 in TVHM.